Businesses are increasingly realising the potential of social media as a free forum to engage with their customers. However, getting onto the social media platforms is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Before you create your social media profile or profiles, think about what your aim is and what content you are going to share. While many businesses share pictures and talk about the weather to engage their followers, others develop a strategy to create and develop interesting and share-worthy content that their followers will enjoy and find useful.
Here are a few things to consider before you create a social media plan for your business
- Develop a Content Marketing Strategy : What is content?
- Engage > 1. Target 2. Interact 3. Sell
- Build Trust and Transparency
- Choose your Content Medium; Blogging, Video, Interviews, Share B2B or B2C expertise.
5. Choose your Social Media Platforms
- Measure ROI
- Create interesting content. polls, surveys engagement.
- Create and customise your company pages
- Join the conversation & Network, Network, Network…
The key to a successful Social Media Plan is a Content Strategy…
Latest posts by Carol (see all)
- Getting sorted with your Tags and Categories in WordPress - August 26, 2016
- Backup to Dropbox. Backup your site in five minutes! WordPress Plugin Review - August 2, 2015